Spread the word about work that matters. Here are some ways that you can get involved.
GET INVOLVED ONLINE
- Become a member. It’s free! Membership allows you to see other members' profiles and join discussions
- Join social networks. Find us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and more
- Join an online Encore.org discussion group
GET INVOLVED IN YOUR COMMUNITY
Talk to your family, neighbors, groups, clubs and others about building stronger communities through encore careers.
GET INVOLVED AT YOUR WORKPLACE
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
What type of encore career should you pursue? In the Encore Nation online group, members are talking about careers in teaching, international development and "growing your own" nonprofit venture. Note that you must be registered and logged in to start or join a discussion.
THE ENCORE OPPORTUNITY
Changes in policy and major innovations in areas such as higher education, work-force training and national service that will make it easier for millions to find encore careers. More >
START YOUR OWN GROUP
- "Splendid idea." by George Wolf on Encores for Nonprofit Leaders?
- "Encores for nonprofit leaders" by Phyllis Segal on Encores for Nonprofit Leaders?
- "Encores for non-profit leaders?" by George Wolf on Encores for Nonprofit Leaders?
- "Volunteer in Adult Education." by Klaas Lindemulder on How Can Boomers Strengthen Education?
- "Yes!" by Jwoo on I Am in Peri-Retirement