Posted 03/16/2011 - 07:16:28am by Michele Melendez
Marc Freedman’s new book, The Big Shift: Navigating the New Stage Beyond Midlife, promises to spark discussion about an encore stage of life characterized by purpose, contribution and commitment.
If you want to talk about it – and tell your friends to talk about it – here are a few simple things you can do.
- Help make the book a bestseller! Buy it the day it goes on sale – April 5, 2011 – or preorder it.
- Share the book's Amazon.com purchase link with your friends via email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Post a review of the book on Amazon.com. (The review link will be available when the book goes on sale.)
- Recommend the book to your friends and followers via your Facebook page and Twitter feed.
- Read the book with your book club. Use the discussion guide here.
- Attend one of Freedman's book events and tell others about the book tour. (Click here and scroll to the bottom for cities and dates.)
- Share with us any contacts or ideas you may have for getting the word out about The Big Shift. Email Meg Walker at email@example.com with any leads.
- If you are part of an organization, run a review or promotional giveaway of Freedman's book on your website, via your newsletter or in an e-blast. Contact Meg Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a review copy or arrange a giveaway.
- Suggest that your organization host or sponsor an event, speaking engagement or roundtable discussion with Freedman. Get in touch with Michele Melendez at email@example.com to inquire about scheduling an event.
- Suggest that your organization or company buy multiple copies at a bulk discount here.